I'm a full-stack web developer and tech lead with 22+ years of web-developing and programming experience, starting from 1998 year.
I have 10+ years of tech-lead experience with curating many web-service projects. Also I have 6+ years of team-lead experience with managing several teams of 5-10 programmers: developing the architecture of projects, splitting to tasks, code reviewing, priority and time management, studying and couching.
Specialization of most projects is business automation of company processes, custom integrations with CRM and ERP systems, data migration and sync, back-office and websites for customers, payment gateways and billing systems.
My current favorite technologies are:
- Total programming experience: 22 years up from 1998 (starting from PHP 4 with self-written billing system for home network)
- Drupal Content Management Framework: 13 years up from 2007 - detailed info »
- Symfony Framework: 5 years up from 2016.
- Total programming experience: 16 years up from 2005
- Strapi Node.js framework: 3 years up from 2018.
- Vue.js frontend framework: 4 years up from 2017.
- Quasar frontend framework: 3 years up from 2018.
- KeystoneJS backend framework: 1 year up from 2020.
- System administration:
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu preferred, also Fedora, CentOS): 21 years up from 1998.
- SaltStack (preffered), Ansible, Puppet: 3 years up from 2018.
- Docker, Kubernetes: 4 years up from 2017.
- Scripting on Bash, Perl, Python.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached.
- Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Node.js.
- Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix.
- Matrix servers and bridges deployment.
- Protocols: GraphQL, WebSockets.
My profiles in popular services:
- Github.com: @MurzNN
- Gitlab.com: @MurzNN
- Drupal.org: Murz
- CodersRank: MurzNN
- LinkedIn: Alexey Korepov